Working from home can make collaborating and maintaining company culture challenging. Thankfully, remote work tools have stepped up to that challenge, creating more efficient and spontaneous work environments in the process.
These WFH collaboration tools empower employees to go beyond communication alone, helping them make vital connections to one another as well as their work.
Some of the more notable collaboration solutions include:
- Editing documents or presentations in real-time using the cloud.
- Brainstorming as a group via virtual whiteboarding by simultaneously marking and contributing to a master document.
- Centralising digital workspaces by creating a hub for remote employees to pose questions, offer feedback or share helpful content like they would in-office.
- Streamlining communication with messaging apps to cut down on email and get help from colleagues.
- Storing company collateral and working documents a cloud-hosted app where everyone has access.